Please read the following information carefully! Be certain that this is the event that you want to register for; check both the event's name and the event's date.
Requests for cancellation must be sent to Dawn Harvey-Espinoza, Training Specialist at 352-834-0052 or email@example.com, no later than 3 days prior to the event.
DCF Number Required
All registrants must have their DCF number to register for this training. Click here to find your DCF Number in five easy steps. If you need help, please contact the Training Specialist at 352-834-0052.
Participants will identify the 5 components for effective classroom management:
- Set up: includes supplies, materials, & equipment. Participants will be introduced to Environmental Rating Scale tools.
- Design: Floor Plan and Color. Early educators will identify how room color and design affect children's ability to learn and engage positively.
- Schedules and Routines are essential in an early childhood classroom.
- Observation opportunities provide teachers with great information about a child's developmental needs and progress.
- Powerful Interactions means to be present, connect with children, and extend learning.
Participants will engage in brain storming sessions to apply teaching strategies that focus on the 5 components. Participants will also demonstrate understanding of powerful interactions with young children and how each interaction can be a teachable moment.
.3 CEU's will be offered with this training. If requesting CEUs, bring $10 cash or money order to training. If you have questions about this training, contact Training Specialist, Eunice Lopez at 352-834-0052 X103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time
June 21, 2018
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Little Giggles Academy
4129 US Hwy 19
New Port Richey, FL 34652
You can also print out driving directions to this event.
15506 County Line Road, Suite 104, Spring Hill, Florida 34610
Phone: (727) 233-8291 | Fax: (727) 857-0151
TOLL FREE: 1-866-797-9444